Wednesday, June 22, 2011

RHH: Old beat I made what do you think, I got bored and semi-mastered....life is ill?

Ol' jawn I made back when I though I could produce LMAO. I can't
really master because, well obviously I'm not an engineer, but I got
bored and decided to open it on Cubase LE and brighten it up. You can
tell I suck because of how poorly mixed it is, but who cares.

Anyways I sampled Time Travelin' Common at 2:28:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ZkzrUkQ

Bob James- Look'A'Like at the beginning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-exZISFxLk

Tell me what you think and if any MCs want to spit on it I'd be glad
to send it to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8nci3nARDY

May need to wait for processing to finish on YouTube before quality
goes up. Also, if you don't have quality speakers you prolly won't be
able to hear it, because 95% of it is low end/bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment